Identity Of Epicflow
Our customers may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy, and security matters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website address is: https://wiki.epicflow.com
Epicflow comply to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of personal data is either based on consent or on necessity to perform a contract to which owner or controller of the personal data is a party, or in order to take steps at request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b).
If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us using the contact information in clause 1.
What Information Do We Collect?
When signing up at our services or ordering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience and with a meaning of “Customer Contact data” collection for setting up our further mutual work process.
Additionally to specified above next type of information may be collected:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comment form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
WIthin usage of our services as a first step you will be asked to specify your name, email address and other related information required for further your environment configuration and work.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- Preparing and holding our service for you;
- Improving user experience and the overall quality of our services;
- Preparation and conclusion of a contract for the purchase of our service;
- To establish communication with you;
When Your Information Can Be Shared
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of The Company when we have consent to do so from the Owner or Controller. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For Legal reasons
Personal information can be shared with companies, organizations or individuals outside of company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of The company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Your personal information is guarded within our secured networks. Only a limited number of people who have special rights, and bound by NDA , Law restriction and additional Security organizational and technical measures, can access this information and will keep it confidential. At “Epicflow” , we maintain the safety of your personal information by implemented security measures after you submit information.
No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered outside of the European Union, except for those technologies where this is not possible .
How Long We Retain Your Information
General approach is to store personal data for periods defined by necessity for processing, for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not store personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes.
Typically, we store User’s personal data for as long as the User is using our Services or we have a contract preparation process with the User.
Personal data erasure is done after the above-described storage period or when the User requests us to erase his/her personal data.
Access, Data Portability, Restriction Or Erasure Of The Personal Data
- You may at any time obtain confirmation from “Epicflow” as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
- Rectification You may at any time obtain without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, cf. clause 5.6.
- Restriction of processing personal data You may at any time request “Epicflow” to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
- a. if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling “Epicflow” to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- b. if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- c. if “Epicflow” no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Erasure You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and we shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
- a. if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b. if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- c. if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- d. if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- e.if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Next Third-party services are used by our company and we make sure to work with such only under GDPR conditions and only with such who comply with GDPR obligations.
Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Please contact us by sending your request directly to email@example.com