Value of this functionality is to provide more detailed overview of produced output by your team at the historical timeline with the ability to adjust such values accordingly for next analysis by PM and team itself.
- With granted accordingly permissions you will be able to navigate to the Timesheet page by selection of appropriate item of the system menu located at the left side of the page.
Screen #1 – Timesheet – General view
Timesheet page consist mainly of two parts:
- left side with the description of all assigned tasks on particular user ranged by User Groups and Summary items
- right side with indication of produced output on particular task at timeline.
For better and targeted information depiction system provides different filters:
- Filtering by resource name
By default only one resource can be selected for the information depiction.
Screen #2 – Timesheet – Resource selection
- by Resource Group or Summary item collapsing
Screen #3 – Timesheet – Groups and Summary items selection
- by specifying Text search filter key in the text search bar located at the top of the screen
Screen #4 – Timesheet – Text filter
- by date range
Screen #5 – Timesheet – Date range
One of the main functionality is to get previously reported output corrected accordingly. For that user, with granted accordingly permissions, can navigate to the particular date either:
- via date picker element usage
- by scrolling the top dates line or simple drugging it
As soon as correct task is located by selecting appropriate cell with value you will be able to adjust it.
Please note that editing can be performed only per task but and forbidden for the summary item.
Screen #6 – Timesheet – Editing
Please note that in case of reported output, for the multiple assignment task, and removed record of assignee you wont be able to edit such. Such record will be discolored.
Screen #7 – Timesheet – Removed assignee